It was like watching dominoes fall: first Braelyn got it on Monday, most likely from school (her teacher was also out for 3 days this week). Then Madelyn on Wednesday. And finally Kohlden today.
Tangie and I are hoping, praying it doesn't befall us; we're drowning ourselves in EmergenC.
It should've been expected, I guess. That rampant and miserable cold virus is making its way around town once again. And of course, as I've always said, a family that plays together...gets sick together.
It's inevitable.
We kept Braelyn home from school since Tuesday, which led to the twins catching it as well. It was like summer vacation all over again, having all three with me for the entire day. But a bit more cumbersome, due to the illnesses.
I sure hope this passes quickly -- for my sake!
Here they are:
| The Grodacks joined us for Sabbath lunch. It was such a gorgeous day outside we had to take advantage. |
| What food coma looks like. I hope the neighbors didn't think we were like that Jonestown cult that drank the Kool aid! |
| Braelyn swinging away. |
| Hitting up a frozen yogurt treat. |
| The twins hamming it up with puppets. |
| Building a fort out of cushions and blankets. |
| What the inside of a fort looks like. |
| Superbowl party at the Cochrans! |
| Some of the moms feeding the kids while the dads watched the game. |
| Karis and his souvenir from his ski trip! |
| Look at these two affectionate guys! |
| We got some Valentine's Day goodies for her classmates. |
| Maddy helping big sister in the assembly line process. |
| Costco: this week with Braelyn! |
Dishes:
| Cabrese Salad a la Skewer. |
| Ziti with Basil Pesto. |
Randoms:
![]() |
| Doing my good deed for the day: changing a flat tire for a Costco customer at the parking lot. Actually, it was Corey's van and luckily we were there to help them out! |
| Operation Diaper Freedom has commenced! |
| Thumbs up so far! |
Quotes:
- Braelyn had come down with her fever Monday evening, so I was quick to remind her not to kiss and hug the twins, and then repeated the same instructions to Maddy and Kohl:
Kohl: "Why?"
Me: "Because she's sick."
Maddy: [with a sad look on her face] "I want to be sick too."
Oh girlie, just you wait a couple more days...
- They were all eating breakfast Thursday morning when Maddy called my attention:
Maddy: "Daddy, Kohldie spilling his yogurt!"
Kohl: "No, I not!"
Me: [checking the table and floor and not finding anything] "Where, Maddy?"
Maddy: [pointing to Kohl] "On his face!"
The one place I didn't check!
| Love. All three! |
Have a great week!

All right Maddy! The pictures are beautiful and the quotes are funny! Miss you guys! Love, Lala
ReplyDelete