So, this is my next attempt to keep everyone updated and in the loop with the on-goings of our family. Three years ago, after the birth of our daughter Braelyn, I had sent out a weekly email for an entire year that chronicled every highlight and event, something that everyone on the email list (namely, grandparents and their friends) looked forward to receiving when they opened their inboxes every Friday morning. I guess it would only be fair to bring back that weekly tradition, although in a different format, to share our adventures along with the newest additions of our twins Kohlden and Madelyn.
It is, as the title implies, a new beginning. Our life, as we knew it, has changed again ~ Tangie and I as parents to twins; Braelyn a new big sister. Being responsible for 3 kids instead of just one. Our family growing from 3 to 5. A new beginning.
So, bear with me as I try to share what I can re-tract from a sleep-deprived brain. I will most often utilize pictures in times when my memory fails me. I hope you all will enjoy keeping up with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment