Okay, so you're probably wondering how we are doing and what we've been up to. Well I promise to be very thorough and share every detail on my next post, upcoming very soon. You'll probably want to dedicate a substantial amount of time for it, as it's going to be a big one. Until then, however, enjoy this preview of things to come. :)
See you soon!
WOW! That is a beautiful movie! I'm so jealous!!!! I wish I could see some snow too but no thanks on the freezing temp. I see you had so much fun! Thanks to the Campbell-Loomis family for giving our children and grandchildren a wonderful Christmas vacation gift! Can't wait to see the rest of your adventures in Denver! Have a safe and a pleasant trip back home. God bless! LALA
ReplyDeleteWhat did you do? Become a professional film maker while you were gone?? Impressive!! Can't wait to see the whole thing. Hope you have a safe trip back and see you soon!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the Macbook Pro had some production work over the holidays! Can't wait to see the director's cut! By the way, did Allen Isidro have any involvement whatsoever in the production? Lemme check the credits...
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
With Love,
Uncle Mike and Auntie Genevieve
Wow na wow!!! Enjoyed your movie with the grannies. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Es